GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The online store premuimspirits.si is owned by the company Alambik d.o.o. Hereinafter referred to as STPS (premium spirits online store).
Ob potoku 34
DŠ: SI63780518 (Podjetje je zavezanec za DDV.)
Registration number: 8151199000
Phone: +386 31 366 797; +386 70 666 100
Email: email@example.com; naročila@alambik.si
The buyer is bound by the general conditions that are valid at the time of purchase (placing an online order).
Types of users
No registration is required to purchase. Visitors who make a quick purchase and do not need to register before making a purchase have the right to purchase in STPS.
By clicking “ADD TO CART”, the customer declares that he is older than 18 years of age in accordance with the law;
Availability of information
STPS undertakes to provide the customer with the following information at all times:
a) the identity of the company (name and registered office of the company, registration and tax number),
b) contact details that enable the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone),
c) the essential characteristics of the goods
d) product availability (any product offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time),
e) delivery conditions or own collection
f) all prices must be clearly and unambiguously set and must show or already include taxes and transport costs,
g) method of payment and delivery,
h) time validity of the offer,
i) the period within which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, if and how much it costs the customer to return the product,
j) an explanation of the complaint procedure, including all details of the contact person or customer service.
Offer of items and prices
Due to the nature of online business, the offer and prices in STPS are updated and changed. All prices include VAT. Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined validity.
Order and prices
The purchase contract between STPS and the customer is concluded in STPS at the moment when STPS sends the customer the first electronic message confirming his order. From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both STPS and the buyer.
The sales contract (i.e. the first electronic order status message) is stored electronically on the STPS server and is available to consumers upon their written request.
Delivery is carried out through our contractual partner
Delivery is free for all orders in Slovenia, regardless of the purchase quantity.
Delivery is also free with the purchase of three or more bottles to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, Germany, the Netherlands, Croatia (exception islands).
Free shipping also applies to the purchase of six or more bottles to the following countries: Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and the United Kingdom.
Price list for deliveries outside the Republic of Slovenia in EUR including VAT:
Cenik za dostave izven Republike Slovenije v EUR z vštetim DDV:
|Country||Estimated delivery time||1 bottle||2 bottle||3 or more bottles|
|Croatia (* excluding islands)||2 days||12,44||13,79||/|
|* Supplement Croatian islands||2 days||9,15||9,15||/|
|Czech Republic||2 days||19,76||20,86||21,30|
|United Kingdom||3 days||19,62||21,01||23,79|
Orders placed during the working day before 9 am, when it comes to one of the following payment methods: cash on delivery ( only for Slovenia), PayPal, Moneta or payment card, are sent the same day. Orders that have a marked payment according to the proforma invoice are sent as soon as we receive the transfer to the bank account. Orders placed during weekends and holidays are shipped immediately the next business day. In the case of products where a longer delivery time is specifically marked, this is taken into account.
It is possible to pick up your own at a pre-arranged time at the address; Letališka 33e, 1000 Ljubljana.
Issuance of invoice
After the delivery and payment of the ordered items, STPS also sends an invoice to the customer in pdf format to the customer’s e-mail address. The invoice breaks down the price and all costs related to the purchase. The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before placing the order.
- Product selection: On the website www.premiumspirits.si select the product and click on the link “Add to cart”. The system notifies you that the product has been successfully added to the cart. To continue shopping, click on the left link “Continue shopping” and return to the online store. To complete the purchase, right-click the “Complete purchase” link and the system will take you to the shopping cart.
- Removing a product from the shopping cart: In the cart below the product description, there is a remove button. Pressing will remove the product from the cart.
III. Shopping Cart: You must fill in the required fields to complete your order.
- Delivery address: You must provide the required contact information, marked with a red asterisk (name, surname, e-mail address, address, place, postal code and phone number), which we need to confirm and complete the order and delivery of the product.
- Method of payment: You can choose between five methods of payment: Cash on delivery, payment by proforma invoice, Paypal payment or payment card.
- Order overview: The products that the user added to the shopping cart while browsing the online store are displayed. The price of the product, the cost of postage, the value of VAT and the total cost of payment are shown in the shopping cart before the order is completed.
- Completion of the order: The user can view the submitted delivery information, the payment method he has chosen and the contents of the shopping cart. The user confirms the order by clicking on the ‘Submit order’ button. If the order was successfully completed, the text “Your order was successful” will be displayed on the website. Thank you for your purchase! Your order number is: xxxx. ”
Purchase notification process
- Po oddaji naročila kupec prejme obvestilo po elektronski pošti, da je naročilo sprejeto.
- STPS lahko za preverjanje podatkov ali zaradi zagotavljanja točnosti dobave pokliče kupca na njegovo kontaktno telefonsko številko.
- Postopek nakupa za pravne osebe je popolnoma enak kot za fizične osebe, le da se ob zaključku nakupa vpiše še naziv podjetja in davčno številko podjetja. Prav tako so enake možnosti plačila.
STPS uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments.
Varovanje osebnih podatkov
- After placing the order, the buyer receives a notification by e-mail that the order has been accepted.
- STPS may call the customer on his contact telephone number to verify the information or to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
- The purchase procedure for legal entities is exactly the same as for natural persons, except that the name of the company and the tax number of the company are entered at the end of the purchase. There are also equal payment options.
STPS will contact the user via means of distance communication only if the user does not explicitly object. Advertising e-mails and / or SMS messages will contain the following components:
- will be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages,
- the sender will be clearly visible,
- various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such.
The conditions for participation in them will also be clearly defined:
- the method of unsubscribing from receiving advertising messages will be clearly presented,
- the user’s wish not to receive advertising messages will be explicitly respected by STPS.
Ratings, opinions and recommendations
- The opinions, ratings and recommendations that customers write are part of the functionality of the online store, and are intended for the community of all users.
- STPS allows the opinion to be written by any user of the online store, and before final publication, STPS reviews them. STPS will not publish opinions or contributions that are in any way offensive, inappropriate or which, in STPS’s opinion, do not offer benefits to other users and visitors.
STPS and all data on it, images of articles, graphic and video elements on the website are protected and may not be reproduced or used without prior written permission.
Limitation of liability
STPS makes every effort to ensure that the information published on its websites is up-to-date and correct. However, the characteristics of the items, the delivery time or the price may change so quickly that the STPS sometimes fails to correct the information on the websites. In such a case, STPS will notify the customer of the changes and allow him to withdraw from the contract or replace the ordered item.
Exclusion of liability
We reserve the right to disable the website or disable access to it due to technical or other problems and maintenance, which also means disabling or hindering the use of the online store. In case of technical problems on the website, we reserve the right to cancel orders placed, which were affected by a technical error. In the event of order cancellation, we will notify you as soon as possible and inform you of the next steps. You must ensure that the equipment (antivirus, etc.) is adequately protected against accessing and using the website. The customer must ensure the appropriate security and confidentiality of the information used to log in to the website (email address, password).
Complaints and disputes
STPS complies with applicable European consumer protection legislation. STPS makes every effort to fulfill its duty to set up an effective complaint handling system and to designate a person with whom, in the event of problems, the customer can contact by telephone or e-mail.
The complaint is submitted via the e-mail address XXX.si. The appeal procedure is confidential. The STPS will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within five working days, inform the customer how long it will take to deal with it and keep him informed of the progress of the procedure.
STPS is aware that an essential feature of a consumer dispute, at least as far as judicial resolution is concerned, is its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle to the consumer not initiating a dispute in court. Therefore, the STPS strives to the best of its ability to resolve any disputes amicably.
In the case of judicial settlement of disputes, the District Court in Ljubljana has jurisdiction.
That regulation derives from the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act, Regulation (EU) no. Regulation (EC) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the online settlement of consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.