The right of withdrawal of the consumer from the contract
- In the case of distance contracts, the consumer has the right to unequivocally inform the company within 14 days via e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org, or through some other communication channel that the cunsumer is withdrawing from the contract, without having to give a reason for his decision.
- The consumer must return the goods to the company no later than 14 days after the notification of withdrawal from the order. The consumer returns the goods to the address: Alambik d.o.o., Ob potoku 34, 1291 Škofljica, Slovenia. The only cost borne by the consumer in connection with the withdrawal from the order is the direct cost of returning the goods.
- The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged and in the same quantity, unless the item is destroyed, damaged, lost or its quantity has decreased without the consumer’s fault.
- When returning the goods, the consumer also sends an invoice for the goods and personal data and a transaction account to which he wishes to receive the returned payment. Payment will be refunded within 14 days of receipt of notice of withdrawal.
- Upon withdrawal from the contract where the promotional code or discount code was used, these funds are considered as a discount and are not returned to the user. Only the paid amount is returned to the user’s bank account, and at the same time the promotional code in the form of a new code is returned to the user. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the gift voucher is considered as a means of payment and returned to the user as a gift voucher.
Liability for actual errors
The seller is liable for material defects that the thing had at the time the danger passed to the buyer, regardless of whether he was aware of it or not. The seller is also liable for those material defects that appear after the danger has passed to the buyer, if they are due to a cause that already existed before. A slight factual error is disregarded.